The Sun Stone is an item utilized in Pokemon Go that may be used to develop some Pokémon into their more advanced forms. See which Pokemon may develop if given a Sun Stone, as well as the best way to get one while you’re playing the game.
Finding evolution items was always challenging in the main series games, but the new mobile game, Pokémon Go, makes it much more tough since trainers can’t just go to a certain location.
The Sun Stone is one of the many different items that can only be earned by random chance in Pokemon Go.
You have, however, arrived to the right location if you are seeking for information on the whereabouts of a Sun Stone. This item is required in order to evolve Pokemon such as Cottonee, Gloom, Lilligant, and Helioptile into their ultimate forms in the game, and you need it in order to do so.
For More Info Visit Our Website: Dinosaur Game
Pokemon Go: How to get a Sun Stone
There is no other method to get Sun Stones than by spinning PokeStops and Gyms (and occasionally as Field Research rewards). It is difficult to get one of the stones since there is only a 1% chance that one will drop.
The already slim chances of coming into possession of a Sun Stone are cut even further by the fact that, like all of the other Evolution Items in the game, it falls victim to the game’s random distribution system.
If you need a Sun Stone quickly, follow our advice:
- Attempt to spin as many PokéStops and Gyms as possible.
- To maximize the number of PokeStops you can spin in a short length of time, you should travel to a busy region with many of these locations.
- If you collect your PokeStop Daily Bonus for seven consecutive days in a row, you will unlock a rare evolution item. It could be the Sun Stone, if you’re lucky!
- Keep a watch out for special Field Research activities that can earn you evolution goods like the Sun Stone during special events.
While finding a Sun Stone won’t be quick or easy, it’s possible that perseverance will pay off.
All Pokemon in Pokemon Go that can evolve with a Sun Stone
In order to evolve, these Pokemon will need a Sun Stone:
|Cottonee||50 Cottonee Candy & Sun Stone||Whimsicott|
|Gloom||100 Oddish Candy & Sun Stone||Bellossom|
|Helioptile||50 Helioptile Candy & Sun Stone||Heliolisk|
|Petilil||50 Petilil Candy & Sun Stone||Lilligant|
|Sunkern||50 Sunkern Candy & Sun Stone||Sunflora|
Fortunately, only a small fraction of Pokemon require a Sun Stone to evolve, so you won’t have to track down an excessive number of the uncommon evolution artifacts to complete your collection.
Keep in mind that in order to evolve, each Pokemon needs a different amount of Candy, with Gloom needing significantly more in order to become Bellossom.
Sun Stone Pokemon Evolution Guide
Once you’ve satisfied the aforementioned conditions, you can develop your chosen Pokemon using a Sun Stone by doing the following:
- To access the Poke Ball menu, tap the button in the app’s lower centre.
- A selection of options will become available. To access your Pokedex, click the “Pokemon” option.
- Select the creature from the list that you would like to evolve into.
- If you complete the prerequisites, “Evolve” will appear under “Power Up” on the following window. Choose that.