Many Outlook users who depend on Outlook for email communication often find it difficult to export Outlook for Mac to PST. If you are also looking for the same then you must read this post till the end to get a solution to avoid all the errors.
PST or Personal Storage Table is a commonly used file extension for Microsoft Outlook, which is primarily a Windows-based platform. However, with the increasing requirement for cross-platform compatibility, it has become imperative to find a way to transfer Outlook from Mac to PST by using OLM to PST Converter.
Microsoft Outlook is a multifunctional email client that can be used on both Mac and Windows platforms. On Mac, Outlook contains mailbox data in OLM format, while PST is used on Windows to store mailbox data.
Why Should Users Want to Transfer Outlook from Mac to PST?
- If a user wants to share mailbox data with coworkers.
- When you want to migrate from Mac to Windows but want to continue using Outlook.
- If you receive an OLM file from colleagues, clients and want to access it in your profile.
How to Export Outlook for Mac to PST?
Outlook for Windows is not compatible with the OLM file extension. Therefore, we suggest you go for MacUncle OLM Converter which is a completely safe solution and converts OLM files without compromising your mailbox attributes.
- Download the software on your Windows computer and then run it.
- Locate OLM file and open it in the software panel.
- Tap the PST file extension in the export list.
- At the end, set the destination for the result and then hit export to get results quickly.
Other Prominent Features of Using Alternative Techniques
- Kept the mailbox data component the same as the original. Furthermore, the PST File Converter offers advanced security to avoid any effects during the process.
- This application is very easy to use for all types of individual and professional users.
- It can also easily convert OLM to PDF, PST, TXT, HTML, and many more select saving features.
- It also offers advanced filter features to convert selective files based on date range, subject, sender and recipients, etc.
- You do not need to install any other solution to complete the process.
Time to Wrap Up
As we know, Outlook does not offer any built-in option to export Outlook for Mac to PST. You can easily perform this task by following the instructions provided as explained below. Additionally, we have shared alternative solutions to complete the process without any failure. If you have any queries or have any confusion, you can connect with the support to resolve your query without any problem. I hope this blog post will be helpful for you. Thank you for reading this post.