The latest study on the Urban Air Mobility Market industry includes a detailed analysis of the future trends and demands for the forecast period, 2020 – 2030 . The report covers the estimation of key market players, emerging new players, and regional analysis to offer a better understanding of the Urban Air Mobility Market . Furthermore, the report is updated with the changes in the market dynamics and economic scenario due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The report assesses the impact of the pandemic on the overall market and provides a detailed assessment of the present and future impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the industry.
The urban air mobility market size reached USD 3.10 Billion in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 13.8 % during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing need for alternative modes of transportation in urban mobility is one of the key factors driving market revenue growth. With increasing population residing in cities, transportation networks must be properly managed to allow for a mass movement. As a result, cities all over the world are exploring alternative forms of transportation to address traffic congestion challenges. It is expected that use of autonomous drones for Urban Air Mobility (UAM) would provide benefits such as lower pollution levels, faster travel times, and less load on current transportation infrastructure.
Bell Textron Inc., Volocopter GmbH, Uber Technologies, Inc., Airbus SE., Lockheed Martin Corporation, Lilium Aviation GmbH, Carter Aviation Technologies LLC, Guangzhou EHang Intelligence Technologies Co. Ltd., AirspaceX, and The Boeing Company
Objective: The objective of this report is to provide a comprehensive analysis of the Urban Air Mobility Market , including market size, growth potential, key drivers and restraints, trends, and competitive landscape.
COVID-19 Impact: The COVID-19 pandemic has had a mixed impact on the Urban Air Mobility Market . On the one hand, the pandemic has led to a decline in demand for coatings and inks in some end-use industries, which has reduced the demand for Urban Air Mobility Market. On the other hand, the pandemic has led to a greater focus on health and safety, which has increased the demand for low-toxicity and low-VOC solvents like Urban Air Mobility Market in some regions.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/urban-air-mobility-market
the Urban Air Mobility Market is expected to grow significantly in the coming years due to the increasing demand for environmentally-friendly solvents and the rising demand for coatings and inks in various industries. However, the market also faces challenges such as the availability of substitutes and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Emergen Research has segmented urban air mobility market based on component, operation, range, end-use, and region:
· Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Air Taxis
- Air Shuttles
- Air Metros
- Air Ambulance
- Personal Aerial Vehicle
- Cargo Aerial Vehicle
- Last-Mile Delivery
- Charging Station
- Traffic Management
· Operation Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
- Fully Autonomous
· Range Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019–2030)
Region wise performance of the Urban Air Mobility Market industry
North America Urban Air Mobility Market forecast is expected to remain significantly positive in terms of revenue share between 2020 and 2030 . In addition, North America Urban Air Mobility Market revenue share is expected to remain comparatively larger than that of other regional markets from 2020 to 2030 .
Asia Pacific registered fastest revenue CAGR in 2020, and the Urban Air Mobility Market forecast is that this trend is expected to continue going ahead. Market forecast states that revenue share contribution from China, India, and South Korea is expected to remain robust till 2030 .
Europe Urban Air Mobility Market forecast is positive currently, with revenue growth expected to remain steady between 2020 and 2030 . Robust focus on research and development initiatives by major firms and changing trends and demographics in countries in the region are some factors expected to continue to support Urban Air Mobility Market growth.
Questions addressed in the report:
- What is the estimated market growth rate throughout the forecast period?
- Which end-use industry is expected to witness the highest demand for Urban Air Mobility Market in the near future?
- What is the regulatory framework governing the application of Urban Air Mobility Market in the food industry?
- Which manufacturing processes are utilized for the production of Urban Air Mobility Market ?
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1 includes an introduction of the global Urban Air Mobility Market , along with a comprehensive market overview, market scope, product offerings, and an investigation of the market drivers, growth opportunities, risks, restraints, and other vital factors.
- Chapter 2 offers an in-depth analysis of the key manufacturers engaged in this business vertical, along with their sales and revenue estimations.
- Chapter 3 elaborates on the highly competitive terrain of the market, highlighting the key manufacturers and vendors.
- In Chapter 4, our team has fragmented the market on the basis of regions, underscoring the sales, revenue, and market share of each region over the forecast timeline.
- Chapters 5 and 6 have laid emphasis on the market segmentation based on product type and application.
Explore More Related Report @
gel documentation system market
space mining market
green hydrogen market
targeted therapeutics market
optical communication and networking equipment market
About Emergen Research
Emergen research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.